CASTING CALL!! SUPERHERO VETERINARIAN
We are looking for a Superhero, otherwise known as a Veterinarian, to complement our dynamic team of Rock Stars, Comedians, and other talented performers with an extraordinary passion for animals. The right candidate doesn’t have to know how to fly, but should be quick on their feet and have necessary medical and surgical skills for our action-packed reality. A great sense of humor to retain an audience is great, but one should possess mental and verbal dexterity to handle the occasional appointment scene plot twist.
Best Friend’s Veterinary Center is a fun, multi-doctor practice in the heart of picturesque Whidbey Island that provides high quality, exceptional care to dogs, cats, exotics, and wildlife.
• AAHA Accredited
• Cat Friendly Practice Designation by the AAFP
• Doctor Certified & Staff Trained Fear Free
If you love art, outdoor activities, eagle watching, walking the beach, or enjoying a breathtaking sunset, then this is the place for you. Our convenient location on Highway 20 in Oak Harbor will allow you to find yourself at one of our many state parks within minutes; or in the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, Seattle, Vancouver, or the Islands in less than 2 hours. The island weather is moderate year-round with temperatures ranging from 35-80 degrees across the year and half the rainfall of Seattle.
Stunts and Equipment
Our clinic is ready for action with cutting edge tools, services and equipment which include, but are certainly not limited to:
• Domestic and Exotic Health & Prevention
• Medical, Surgical, and Hospital Services
• Complete In-House Diagnostics
• Orthopedic Surgery (TPLO)
• Dentistry & Digital Dental Radiographs
• Digital Radiographs
• Slit Lamp
• Laser Surgery
• Laser Therapy
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Wildlife Care and Rehabilitation
• Comprehensive In-House Library
Fame & Fortune
• See your name in lights! No really, we have a large LED sign where you’ll be seen as being a part of a reputable clinic known for its exceptional level of patient care and customer service.
• Paid Appearances! Our Veterinarians are paid on a base salary plus productivity that yields many of our Associates a substantial compensation.
Plus, service & product discounts.
• Go on trips! We provide generous paid vacation, sick, or continuing education leave. When you are off, we’ll just call in the stunt doubles. We are also closed all major holidays and our staff is scheduled 4 days on, 3 days off to create work-life balance. Best of all, you won’t be on call!
• Fun! We reward our team by ensuring that we have as much fun outside of work as we do at work - from bowling to sporting events to dinner outings, and much much more! It’s no surprise we are a highly sought-after practice with a high employee retention and return rate.
If you are ready to apply send your resume to Jessica@im4pets.com. For more information, visit www.im4pets.com.Type your paragraph here.